Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Birthday Shennanigans

I promised I would share about the "rest" of my birthday happenings since not a whole lot happened on Wednesday, my actual birthday. On Saturday afternoon one of our fellow teachers offered to babysit Emma while Eric and I went out to eat at Outback Steakhouse. Always a treat here. We don't have pictures of this (well, we do but there were on our other camera and I was too lazy to load them up!). But then we went home and my sweet husband had planned on us watching the movie "Australia" (get the connection?) a movie I had been wanting to watch recently. However, we were both SO TIRED that we ended up falling asleep instead of watching the movie! ha!

Then on Sunday evening, with a big group of teachers and friends, we went out to eat at a Korean Galbi place (our favorite one!) and then went bowling afterwards while bringing along some brownies and ice cream to share. We had such a fun time celebrating with our friends! I love that even though we are so far away from "home," that we still have a family here to celebrate and have fun with. Thanks, everyone, for a great birthday!






No comments:

Post a Comment