Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

2nd Annual 29th

Thank you to all who wished me a warm Happy Birthday yesterday. I appreciated the happy greetings very much. My day was pretty uneventful (don't worry, the "events" will all happen this weekend) with much of it being spent like every other day at home with Emma. But I am SO glad to be able to spend it with her. The highlights of the day, though, are pictured below. Highlight #1 - Opening my gift from my parents in the morning (with Emma's help of course!) Highlight #2 - not pictured but I got to nap with Emma in the morning. Highlight #3 - going to another ICS volleyball game and getting to see my husband. After the game he also got me a huge bouquet of flowers. It was a good day. Stay tuned for a post about this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment