Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

EVERLAND!

Yesterday our entire school went on our annual all-school field trip to Everland. As it worked out, Eric was able to chaperone a group of my 5th grade boys with me. So the following are a few pictures of our day together.
It's a Small World After All.... Not quite like the ride at Disneyland but pretty close!So one way that Eric and I prove that opposites attract is that he LOVES roller coasters and I don't like any ride where my stomach comes into my throat. But this isn't a stressful thing for us. After the kids had to get on the bus at 1pm we were able to go off with our teacher friends and explore the park for ourselves. We compromised and Eric got to ride a few of the huge roller coasters while I waited, and then we also walked around, watched a show, and rode some more mild rides as well. At the end of the day, Eric talked me into going on the kiddie roller coaster with him so this final video and picture is of us on that. I have to admit that it was pretty fun but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to ride anything more scary. However, it was a fun day. Yay for Everland!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog, Laurie. Here's a comment back for you. We enjoy your blog too. "Everland" sounds like fun, and I'm glad the soccer thing is over and you were happy with how it ended. I can't believe it's May already either, what are you guys' summer plans? Hope we can see you at some point.

    The ear infection story is interesting. I don't get the shot in the butt thing for an ear infection at all! Glad the oral meds are helping now and that you were able to get the care you needed (at a good price too) in a foreign country. Could've been pretty akward! And just think, now when you have kids someday and they get ear infections, you'll be able to relate to how they feel :) Sounds like it HURTS!

    ReplyDelete