Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ear Update


Just a quick update on my ear. My last check-up was Friday (2 days ago) and we came away in much higher spirits than our previous visit there. The Doctor said my hearing had improved slightly and that I was getting better. He did not even mention the procedure of needing to cut a whole through the eardrum to drain the fluid. He seemed to think that I was well on my way to healing naturally and that all the fluid would be gone in a months time when we will be needing to fly to the States. Praise God! Thank you to all who prayed so fervently for me. So for now I am still on my antibiotics and "other" medicine and will be going back to the Doctor on Tuesday for another check-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment