Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Twins???

When Will was born I immediately thought he looked exactly like Emma and that I would be accused of having twins 18 months apart.  However, as I look back on these pictures of both Emma and Will, I can definitely see a difference in my children.  They do also have similarities so I have posted a few pics below for you to make your own decision.  
Emma
Will

Passport Pictures at 1-2 weeks old
Will =Left
Emma = Right
Emma 3 weeks
Will 3 weeks




Early smile from Emma
Early smile from Will


Emma 6 weeks
Will 10 weeks

Emma 2.5 months
Will 2.5 months
Love my little man!








My observations:

1.  We have a MUCH better camera now than we had with Emma :)
2.  Emma was chubbier earlier.
3.  Same cowlick.
4.  Different mouth.
5.  Will's eyes are bigger than Emma's (if that's even possible).
6.  I THINK Will might re-grow blond hair instead of the brownish-red hair that Emma has.
7.  From looking back at videos of Emma - she seemed to talk, laugh, and grab at things earlier than Will has.  (meaning he hasn't done them yet and she had).
8.  Will has a killer smile with that 1 dimple.  He will be a heartbreaker.  :)
9.  Emma looks more like her Mommy & Will looks more like his Daddy.
10.  Both of my kids are unique, special, and extremely CUTE!



1 comment:

  1. yes, they are extremely cute!
    I didn't realize how much they do look alike.
    I've always thought Will looked more like Eric, but both have your eyes.
    Have a great Christmas.
    Will miss you.
    A. Judy

    ReplyDelete