Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The last 3 weeks

Below are a ton of pics that we've taken in the last several weeks that I feel are worth sharing.  My kids are just so darn cute!  Most of these have a sibling or Christmas/Winter theme.  Enjoy!

 Our family picture taken at the staff Christmas party.  Not as great as last year but I realized that I think this is the FIRST picture we've taken all together as a family of 4!
 Love Will's expression.
 Sibling love.

 I get this grin a hundred times a day.  heart!
 I get this look often in the day, too!  haha!  My little defiant one.  She got in trouble for getting into my make-up and then was mad when I tried to take a picture.
 Tummy time all around.
 I really like this picture.  It was taken the day we put up our Christmas decorations.
 Another happy grin.
 Male bonding.
 Someone did NOT want her brother to touch her during this "photo shoot."
 Sorry it's sideways.  Good side-by-side picture, though.
 My cute little Willie Bug.
 She looks so grown up here!  Like a beautiful posing model (except for her pacifier... wish she wasn't so addicted to that thing!)
 Mommy cuddle time.
 First snow day wonder.  She woke up from her nap to find this out the window.  Then she stared outside for at least 1/2 an hour jabbering excitedly.  (Side note:  I'm really going to miss those windows!)

 So excited!
 First time legitimately going outside to play in the snow.
 Glad it wasn't yellow!
All bundled up with her Daddy.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! wish we'd be seeing you this Christmas. miss you guys!
    -Kit and Luke

    ReplyDelete