Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 2, 2012

Fall Pics

Hello All!  I do apologize for the 6 week absence from the blogging world.  You know what they say, "the transition from 1 kid to 2 kids is the hardest."  Well, we're finally starting to get into somewhat of a normal rhythm around here so I wanted to get some pictures uploaded before they, too, become old!  I still want to make a post about my parent's trip to visit us.  But, until then, enjoy these pictures I took yesterday of the kids at the park.  It was pretty cold, hence the crying 6 week old.  But, it was still fun!  Oh, and special thanks to Aunt Judy for making the kids' blankets.  We LOVE then!  
 Enjoy! 












1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Fall, even more beautiful Kids!
    Love you all! Mom

    ReplyDelete