Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

An Important part of our decorations!


I failed to show this when I (or should I say, Emma) showed our Christmas decorations off. I wish they were all facing the same way but it's really fun to have stockings this year. It will be the 1st time we have celebrated Christmas from this side of the world and I am SO EXCITED to have our own traditions, gifts, stockings, family time, food, etc. And it is extra special because we have Emma with us this year!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, love the pictures! Have a great first Christmas with Emma! It's going to be a sad Kansas Christmas without any of our kids, but
    that's life and maybe we can concentrate on doing
    something for others. Thanks for keeping the pictures coming. Makes me feel like you are just
    across town.
    A. Judy

    ReplyDelete