Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

From the Kitchen: Christmas Edition - Part 1

I am loving being at home this year for Christmas and have a long list of Christmas foods and snacks that I want to or already have made this month. I have already made Sugar Cookies a few times and even got to have a frosting/decorating party with some High School girls to sell them at a fundraiser bake sale we recently had. I also have made Chex Party Mix which is something my mom always makes over the Holidays. I remember growing up that another thing my family used to made was almond bark covered pretzels. Sooooo.... when I found the container pictured below at Costco I immediately decided to cover them with chocolate for a Christmas snack. Notice they have PEANUT BUTTER inside them! Yum!!!


They only lasted a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment