Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

ICS Staff Christmas Party

This past weekend our school held it's annual Christmas Party for the staff. This year I had the privilege of heading up the planning committee. Our theme was "A Hometown Christmas" so the decorations, games, & the picture taking area was set up to give a "homey" feel to our group. We talked about family traditions and even made gingerbread "houses!" It was a fun evening and I am pleased with how it turned out.
Me acting as host and drawing some names for the door prizes.
Some of our ladies up front reading the Christmas Story.
My table's genius Asian-themed gingerbread house! We almost won, too!
I loved the centerpieces so much that I had Eric snap a picture of one before we left. Cranberries, greenery, & a tea light floating in water. Cool. Thank you to Meredith for coming up with such great decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment