Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Good News!

We're home! Which means that when we went in for our appointment today, the Doctor said I was ok to go home and wait for the next few days until our normal Friday appointment. So, my blood pressure has stayed the same (along with pretty much everything else). BUT... I was much more encouraged by 2 particular things today. When we had another Non-Stress-Test I think I counted that it recorded 5 Braxton Hicks contractions. I KNEW I had been feeling something but nothing had shown up last Friday when we had the test done. So, my body is gearing up for the real thing. And, even though the Doctor said she hasn't dropped any further, the Ultrasound technician said she couldn't measure the head properly because it was too far into the pelvis. Which is also a good sign. And Dr. Kim also said (again) that labor could happen anytime.

Yay for a good trip! And yay for a little more time for my body to gear up for this event naturally!

2 comments:

  1. We are on a spring break trip and i keep wondering about you and asking luke to check facebook for any news of you. Im glad you and baby are ok and i hope she arrives safely soon. From kit and fam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! These days of waiting will soon be a vague memory and you will say, oh, it wasn't so bad. Rest and prepare.
    You've been in our thoughts and prayers alot.
    It's time to come meet your family little girl!
    Love,
    A. Judy

    ReplyDelete