Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pampered Chef

I have the best home church family EVER!! While I was home over the summer, the ladies of the Smith Center Evangelical Free church threw me a Pampered Chef bridal shower. Well, these last 2 weeks we've had boxes arriving like crazy! One day 4 boxes arrived, then a few days later, 4 more arrived. Then this week 1 more has come! The invoice says that there should be 10 boxes total so we should have 1 more coming hopefully next week. This weekend we had some unexpected time home so I spent yesterday going through all the boxes and putting everything away. It felt just like Christmas! We feel SO BLESSED to have all these new kitchen things. I actually feel that for the 1st time in my life I have a fully functioning kitchen of my very own. It is wonderful! One of the things I love to do most here is fellowshipping with our staff members and this year specifically Eric and I want to have people over hopefully once a week. Thank you to everyone who contributed to our things! We plan on using them well for God's glory!

Here are a few pictures of the 9 boxes and me unpacking them.

And here are a few pictures of everything put away in my tiny tiny kitchen. I was so pleased to find that everything fit!


This is my favorite Pampered Chef item at the moment. The turn-about caddy has made so much extra room for me AND made all my kitchen tools more accessible.

And this last picture has nothing to do with Pampered chef but I just thought it was so cute! I use these small white boards in my classroom almost everyday for kids to work math problems and other such problems on and then show me so I can know if they are understanding quickly. Well, one of the boys in my class held up his board for me to see and this picture was on it in addition to his answer. It made me chuckle and smile so I wanted to share it with you all as well. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment