Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Husband is the BEST!


A HUGE thank you to all who wrote, sent things, or spoke birthday greetings to me these past few days. They certainly made me feel very special. However, an even BIGGER thank you to the best husband EVER who took me out on a special Birthday Date to help me celebrate the big 28! You're the BEST, Baby!
Yep, that ship behind us is the restaraunt! It's called Treasure Island Restaraunt & it was super cool inside. The food was super yummy as well. Seafood & Steak! It definitely was a memorable date.


And this video was taken right before our after dinner entertainment... aka - going to HomePlus to buy some groceries :) One of our favorite quirks about Korea is that the wheels on the carts here don't just go back and forward. Nope, they SPIN! This makes for much fun when going through crowded shopping isles. :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment