Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 18, 2011

From the Kitchen

People frequently ask me what kinds of foods I cook for meals "over here in Korea." This especially happens when I'm back in the States visiting. And although I cook all the time, I usually have a hard time answering this question. So, I've decided to periodically take pictures of our nightly meals and blog about them. This will not only help answer the question of what kinds of foods we eat "over here," but will also be a reminder and inspiration for me (and possibly others??) of a meal I can make sometime in the future when I look back and remember blogging about this. So, 1st up:

Spicy Sausage & Peppers Penne
Courtesy of the Pampered Chef Cookbook, It's Good For You
Thank you Pampered Chef for showing me that spaghetti is SO much better when you add sausage, peppers, onion, & garlic to it!

Yum, yum, YUM!

1 comment: