Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Few Backlogged Photos

This year my husband gets the privilege of being the yearbook advisor at ICS. That means that he frequently has the yearbook camera around. So, tonight I went through all 4,500 pictures and downloaded a few to our personal computer and thought I'd share them with you.
The 1st is of the ICS staff this year. Not as many this year but they sure do look sharp in those Conqueror polos!
And then I found this incriminating series of photos. OINK (ONLY in Korea) could my husband, as the coach/chaperone of a team at the volleyball tournament in Seoul, uninvited just barge in on a traditional drumming group and then (below) also uninvited dress himself in an advertisement suit for an unknown business and dance around like a clown waving at traffic AND... the Koreans LOVED it! (Not pictured in these photos but you know he has to be Eric's partner in crime, Mr. Tad Romsa - ICSPTK Director. sigh. boys. :)


And these last photos were taken by Eric a few weeks ago at the school's Book Fair. I was able to help with the planning of the Book Fair again this year and even went in to work a few 1/2 days with Emma to help Pam, the new Librarian, out. I really had a lot of fun (and I think Emma did too). The pics below are of when an outside Korean hagwon group came in for a storytime and to buy books.




I had a lot of fun but, WHEW, would it be difficult to work full-time and also be a Mommy! I admire those women who do.

No comments:

Post a Comment