Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

Slow Week

... picture-wise anyway. Sorry for not blogging much this last week. I guess there wasn't much to take pictures of. I decided to clean off the pics on the camera this morning and there were only 15 on there from the entire week. (For us that is NOT a lot of pics). And below are the best of the lot. Not terribly interesting, but... this is my life right now. :)
Used my food mill for the 1st time to make peas into baby food. I was pretty excited about that. The food mill worked great AND out of 7 years in Korea, this is the 1st that I have ever found frozen peas! (And I can't find them anymore, so the package in our freezer is pretty precious). :)
The other day I was trying so hard to get Emma's hair to fit into a clip... for real. It's just not quite long enough. But I got a cute pic out of the deal.
Yes, I am sitting on the toilet in the bathroom in this one. :) Emma wore this dress yesterday that my mom had bought her and I had forgotten all day to take a picture of it. So, Eric snapped this picture RIGHT before Emma's bathtime. In fact, the buttons in the back are already undone. Whew! Almost missed it! This one's for you, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment