Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

My Hubby's Birthday

Yesterday was my wonderful hubby's birthday! The day was spent just as he liked it... mostly at home with his family chilling out! Here is a photo journal of our day.6:30am - Emma helping Daddy open his present from my parents.
6:34am - Eric modeling his new shorts and sweet new thermos/bottle that he LOVES!
10:10am - Eric & Emma ready to head off to church.

10:45am - A little girl spotted and captured on film from the back row at church. Isn't she so cute?1:15pm - Lunch was Daddy's favorite meal... Bude Chigae!
Ok, so the afternoon was spent mostly doing things around the house and watching TV on the bed.

6:00pm - I come out of the bathroom and hear these sounds coming from the bedroom. I love to hear these two laughing together and having fun.
7:15pm - Reading bedtime stories.

8:30pm - "Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday to my Love! Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment