Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Yep, We're Back!

We've been back in Korea now for a week already! My how time flies. Our trip back with ourselves and ALL this luggage went just fine. Emma didn't get a bassinet this time but a nice Korean gate agent lady gave us a whole ROW of seats (4) in Economy plus so that Emma could lay down between us on the long, 12 hour flight. It was awesome! Emma didn't sleep as much this time but she still did really well traveling. She's our superstar! I can't believe how well she took all the new people, places, and experiences that we introduced her to this summer. Now if we could just get her back to a normal sleeping and eating schedule. Ha! Well, she's almost there. Just need to get her to stop waking up at 5am.

This week we've been busy unpacking, cleaning, working at school (Eric), and generally putting our lives back in order before the craziness of school hits next week. We've also spent some fun chill time as a family together since I know our time with Daddy home like this is quickly coming to an end. Next week, Monday, starts Orientation at school for teachers. It will be weird for me not to be there this year. I know that I'll have to go through a bit of a grieving process, and probably won't be able to keep myself away totally... but in the end I am SO HAPPY to be able to stay home with my wonderful, beautiful, precious daughter and teacher her/minister to her here. My job description... it's a changin'!

Stay tuned for pics of what we did yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment