Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Useful Gifts

Yesterday and today we woke up with a chilly crispness in the air. Praise God that we finally have some relief from the awful heat and humidity. So, last night I decided to put a blanket on our bed instead of just sleeping with the sheet like we've been doing. The blanket was a quilt that Mom had made for us for our 1st anniversary. That got me to thinking about all the other wonderful gifts we've received that have been so useful. So, I went around the house this morning taking pictures of things that are out and we're actually using today. (Of course I know we've been given SO many more gifts than this that we use all the time... Example - all the Pampered Chef stuff, but these are some of the more recent ones).

Enjoy & be blessed because we know that you have definitely blessed us!
The homemade quilt given and made by Mom for our anniversary.The white afghan Grandma Myers made us for our wedding. Now ready to be used in the chilly mornings and evenings.The AMAZINGLY scented Yankee Candle that Bonnie bought me for my birthday. Right now this is my favorite smell because it reminds me of harvest and the Fall.The Zanger frame that Mom made and gave to me for my birthday.The new coffee maker that Eric's parents bought for his birthday (coming up).The handmade embroidered tea towels given by Aunt Judy Overmiller for our wedding. We use these every day!

Thank you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment