Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September

I know its been awhile since our last post. That is my fault for not being more motivated and on the ball lately. If you could see our messy house right now, you would see that this lack of motivation is prevalent in many areas of my life right now. BUT... this week is a holiday week here in Korea so we have the ENTIRE week off. So, hopefully I'll be able to clean up some and get a few things done.

A few significant (aka - picture worthy) events have taken place this month so I'll share those photos with you now. I know most of our posts since being back in Korea this time around have been solely about our baby so here are a few of us too.
For my birthday this year, Eric's present to me was to take me out for a pedicure. They are amazing here in Korea. However, the real gift was that HE got one too! I just wanted him to experience it with me... and see his reaction because he is very ticklish in his feet! :) Just between you and me, I think he really liked it!
Thank you to Larry and Bonnie for sending me this box of pregnancy goodies: Graham Crackers & Jolly Ranchers. :)Introducing Purrl. Here we find her in a rare moment chilling on the chair instead of hiding on top of the closet. She's a nice cat but needs to find a new home. It would be better for all involved. If you've ever seen or read the book "Love & Respect" well... her and Eric are on the "Crazy Cycle." Enough said.
For this Chusok Break (Korean Thanksgiving Holiday), Eric and I had been thinking of taking a fun trip to Thailand. However, when we went to look at tickets, there were absolutely none available on the whole peninsula. Apparently everyone else had the same idea. So this is a picture of Eric & I going out for Thai food last night instead. A good substitute, right? Then, today, we were invited downstairs to eat a traditional Korean celebration meal with our landlord's family. Grandma & Grandpa were too embarrassed about their lack of English speaking skills so they went out for a drive. (So sweet.) But we were able to eat with little Jenna, her Mom, and her Aunt who also live downstairs.Here's a picture of the spread they made. Notice the quesadillas & donuts. :) Those they provided for me in case my morning sickness stomach couldn't handle the Korean spice. It was very sweet of them. And yes, I've still been having problems with that. But the other food was very delicious too. Eric's favorite was the homemade Bude Chigae soup in the middle. Yum yum!
And finally, for those interested, I don't have a picture of the baby to show you this week (that should come shortly after Oct. 5th), but I do have a picture of my beginning baby belly. Kind of embarrassing, especially when I compare myself to others, but nevertheless, there it is. Since we are so far away from friends and family in the States, I'll take one for the team and put it up here. 15 weeks down. About 25 left to go!

1 comment:

  1. You have a cute baby belly!. It's good to hear about what the two of you have been doing too. Sorry to hear your've had morning sickness. How has it been at school? Hope it gets better soon.
    Happy belated 29th birthday!
    Love,
    A. Judy

    ReplyDelete