Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Kansas: Part 2

We came back to Smith Center just for a few short days before heading on. For me a highlight of that time was our awesome 4th of July bash we had at Mom & Dad's with tons of family. If you've never had a Kansas fireworks party, you've been deprived. My husband, the city boy, loved getting to help set off all the huge fireworks my brother had. It was a good time had by all.Sorry, no night spectacular pics. But it was amazing!Our family was also able to take a day trip down to Hutchinson, KS to the Cosmosphere space museum. Really interesting stuff and a great day spent with my parents and brother.And finally, we celebrated our almost 1 year anniversary before we left by eating the cake topper from our wedding that had been frozen at my parent's all year. Still yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment