Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

It has been FAR too long!

Thank you to those of you who STILL faithfully check our blog. I totally wasn't planning on taking a 2 month break but, alas, things happen. We had a wonderful summer traveling all over the US and now we are back and settled into our cozy, HOT home in Korea. Yes, I say hot because I must admit the heat and humidity, combined with the lack of AC was quite a shock to our systems even though we've done this several times before. We actually do have AC but only run it at night because electricity is so pricey here. But we are surviving and looking forward to September when the humidity will go away and the temps go down a little.

Well, I plan on sending out our monthly e-mail update by next week and will inform everyone of our summer in more detail. But for now, I have SO MANY pictures I want to share with everyone from the summer before they become too old to share! So these next couple of postings will be dedicated to that. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment