Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!


Ok, so I know I've been silent on here for quite a while now and that's mostly been due to being out of the country on our Mission Trip to the Philippines last week. However, before I share about that, I need to spend an important moment focusing on this ONE YEAR OLD little girl! We had a birthday party for her a week ago Saturday - the same day we also flew out to the Philippines. It was a fun, Rainbow themed party with about 20 people crammed into our little apartment. But we had fun, and Emma seemed to enjoy the gifts and attention. Here are a few pictures from the event.

2 comments:

  1. Been thinking of her and wish I had sent a card!
    Give her a hug from Gr-Aunt Judy!
    Loved her picture (& and your great table spread with your PC dishes). You're good!
    can't wait until this summer!
    A. Judy

    ReplyDelete