Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

11 Weeks + 2 Days



We went to the doctor again this Saturday and got to see our little jelly bean (who is now the size of a fig). We had a new doctor and while the appointment didn't seem particularly informative to me (although, really, what's new the 2nd time around), we did enjoy getting to see our little baby wiggle and squirm. Even Emma sat quietly and watched the whole time. I think this doctor got a more accurate reading on the size this time because the baby is now exactly right on for size. 11 wks + 1 day. 43.3 mm with a heartbeat of 162 bpm. In other news, I didn't gain any weigh! This is a big deal for me considering I gained SO much weight last time and even now with the nausea I have to snack constantly to keep from feeling sick. So no weight gain is good. :) (for now) We don't get to go back again until March 26th which is over a month away! This is actually right after we'll be getting back from our Philippines Mission Trip. Also, it's right after Emma's birthday. It seems like a long time from now but I'm sure it will go fast. And... HOPEFULLY at that appointment we'll get to know the gender of our baby!!! Yay!!! We love you baby #2!

2 comments:

  1. Glad the new little bean is right on for size now, that's good news! I know what you mean about the appointments being a little boring. Wait until the third or fourth, ha ha! and yay for no weight gain yet. I gained a ton with Rosie, a different experience than with the others :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww......Love seeing this little new baby growing inside of you and your other big baby growing outside of you!

    ReplyDelete