Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

More Kansas Pics

Ok, I am getting SOOOOO far behind on my blogging from this summer. We are in Chicago now and I haven't been able to connect the internet since we've gotten here. So today I am spending a few hours at the public Library using their wi-fi to hopefully catch up with as much of my post-dated blogging as possible. We have done SO MUCH this summer and seen SO MANY PEOPLE! We are truly blessed with all the loved ones in our lives. Below are a few more pictures of our time in Kansas.
Quality time at Larry's TV. :)
Fun time with Daddy.
Granddad Larry (not LaVern like the shirt says... ha!)
Game night at Aunt Judy's!
I've recently discovered how to edit photos on our Mac. Look out world! I LOVE IT!
Reading books with Grandma.
Another mini-photo shoot.
Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!?

No comments:

Post a Comment