Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 24, 2011

60th Anniversary

Celebrating these two! 60 years ago (in February) my Granddad and Grandma Lambert got married. Now today, their family has MEGA multiplied. This past weekend we had an extended family reunion/60th Anniversary party for them. It was wonderful to be able to hang out with ALL of our family, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc, all at once. I'm sure THAT won't happen again in a long long time. Below are a few photos of the weekend. I have SO many more pics to share but again, since the file sizes are so massive, I could only show a few. Check out facebook!
Saturday lunch out at the old farm.
Meeting again for the 1st time after we've both had a KID! Isn't Kansas so CUTE!!!
Aftan and I and our babes deep in the heart of Kansas country.

Our whole family in color-coordinated shirts by generation.
The NEW grandparents!
Emma and Grandma Annie in church on Sunday.
Our whole family at the reception on Sunday.
The Larry Lamber clan with Granddad and Grandma. Happy 60th! I hope you still have many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment