Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Spring Fling


Last weekend our school had its annual Spring Fling Banquet. Once again Eric & I attended. However, this time we had our daughter in tow. My only regret is not going out and finding a nice frilly dress for Emma to wear. Then again, it was pretty chilly in there and she didn't even get to take off her jacket. She was also pretty popular anyway so I guess it doesn't matter what she wears! She's beautiful!!!
Like I said... pretty popular. She even made it into the 10th grade girls' photo!
Daddy's Girls! Hope we were good dates!
By the end of the night, Emma was plum tuckered out! She was so tired that she slept the entire next morning! Even went to church in her jammies. :) Don't worry, though. She's all recovered and back to her sweet self now.

Overall, a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of you and Eric, you guys look great!! And I love the last one at the end as a family with Emma yawning!

    ReplyDelete