Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Goodbye! We will miss you!

So, yesterday I had to put my family back on the bus for the airport and say farewell. It was really sad to see them go. It seems their time here went WAY too quick. I wish we could have had more adventures out and about in Korea, but this time their trip was much more docile and local. But I suppose they got a good glimpse of what our life really is like around here. And their help with baby Emma was fantastic. Now I'm on my own!!! Yikes! So far in the first 24 hours we've done pretty good. No major meltdowns (from either of us). :)

Here is another photo of their time here with us. After this post you can look forward to a more thorough post about Emma's baby dedication and a post I've been dying to make containing pics of just Emma in all her cuteness. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment