Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Husband the Baseball Lover

So today after our having coached a couple of tough soccer matches in the morning, Eric and I were dropping one of the vans off at the school and Eric wanted to see if anyone happened to be playing baseball up on the soccer field close to the school. (We had played our soccer games elsewhere). Before I could even get up to the field Eric was warming up with a company team of Korean men who were about to play a full 9 inning game against another Korean team! I was a little shocked that they let him play. They even had uniforms and all! But knowing the Korean mindset of hospitality I should have known they'd let him play. There is a saying that you can never out-give a Korean. So, they let him play. He ended up batting several times and even getting to play 3rd base for 3 innings. He did pretty well and needless to say, LOVED the afternoon! I was able to snap a few shots of him playing. They even took a team photo at the end of the game and asked him to join him! They kind of got a kick out of having him on their team. So anyway... here are a few of the pictures I took. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment