Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas in Kansas


We made it! Sorry for the long absence, but Eric & I were just on our whirlwind Christmas trip and just got back to Korea last night. We had a great trip visiting family and friends and wish that we could have stayed with them all longer. The next 2 posts will be about the 2 parts of our trip... Kansas & Chicago. Enjoy! Me & Grandma at a get-together we had at Aunt Debbie's house.



This is a video of me when we were playing a game of "Guesstures" at Aunt Debbie's house. Eric especially likes my little victory hop at the end. :)
These next few pictures are of Christmas at the Lambert household. Notice how Orlando was decked out for the occasion.

A highlight of this part of the trip was the opportunity I had to play "Away In A Manger" as a duet with my brother at church on Sunday. The picture above is of us practicing for it at home the night before. And the video below is of us playing it a church. I love getting to hear Mark play the piano... and when he asks me to play with him... even better! He does the hard part and I just sit there and look good! Ha!

We had to cut our KS trip a little short because of bad weather coming so Mark and Dad were troopers and took us up to the airport in Kansas City. This last picture is of Mark, Eric, & I having our final meal at the airport. Part 2 of our trip is coming next! Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment