Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Adventures in Cooking!

Well friends, I have gotten to practice a lot on my cooking skills over the last 4 (almost) months of marriage. And for the most part the food has turned out pretty well. It has been quite fun for me to try new things and also be able to use my pampered chef items all the time. I think I have developed a new love and hobby. (Of course my 1st and second love will always be God and my husband :) But the other night we were both tuckered out and not feeling too motivated to cook anything elaborate so... we decided to make PANCAKES! Now I am not an artist by any means, but for some reason I started making pancakes in funny shapes and this one below was my masterpiece! (except that the trunk batter kept dribbling!) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment