Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Finally some wedding photos!!!

Yay!! I finally have time to post a few of our favorite wedding pics that people have sent us so far. Actually, all of these photos come from Eric's sister, Laura, who took some phenomenal shots capturing the mood of the day. So thank you Laura! We are still waiting for our professional pictures to come back so sometime in the future we will post more wedding pics again. Yay!!! Then later I hope to show updated pictures of our house since we took a whole week to re-do it. We're also expecting our Pampered Chef things to come in soon so after that our kitchen organization will get a make-over as well. Ok, enough talk. Enjoy the pictures! Great friends & family! Some who traveled from as far away as Oklahoma & S. Korea to be with us! This was our table at the rehearsal dinner. Eric & my new sister-in-law, Laura! She gave a great speech at our rehearsal dinner.


Granddad & Grandma Lambert who made ALL of the rehearsal dinner food! Thank you SO much Granddad and Grandma! I will NEVER forget those HUGE smoked pork chops! They were delicious!!!


Aftan helping me get ready.

I love this picture! These are my new niece & nephews, Elise, Kyle, & Jason. They were all in the wedding and did a GREAT job!

My lovely ladies standing all in a row.The men, anxiously awaiting my entrance.


First kiss! Or as Pastor put it... our first "lippy kiss." :) Was it hard to wait? Yes. Was it worth the wait? Absolutely!


Our BEAUTIFUL cake!!! Thank you SO MUCH, Aunt Sheila, for making it for us! It is exactly the way I wanted it to be!


Dad playing his trivia game at the reception to see who knew the most random facts about Eric & I. His prize for each question was a $2 bill.


Us with Bonnie, Eric's Mom.


Zangers! All of us in this picture have the last name Zanger now! From the right are Larry (Eric's Dad), Stuart (Eric's Uncle), Me, Eric, & Grandma Lillian Zanger!



The search for the garter :)


The balloon release! You can't see many of the balloons that the people released, but you can see the amazing tent behind us that we held our reception in. It was SO nice! AND the weather was SO great that day! God surely blessed us for our wedding day. Thank you, Lord!


And we just want to say one more time a big, "THANK YOU!" to all who helped us in any way, shape, or form in making our special day happen flawlessly. We love you all & can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Laurie! I am SO excited for you guys! I cried when I saw all the pictures. I wish I could have been there. You looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete